(1)In accordance with laws and regulations of the country or region to which you apply, you have the right to request access, correction, deletion, change of authorization, and restrict information system automatic decision (collectively, "Requests") for any and all Personal Information under our control.
(2)You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the Requests. Please note that to ensure the reliability and security of your request, we hope that you:
- make a request in writing; and
- Provide your name, contact information and other necessary information to ensure that the company can verify your identity so as to confirm the requester is the Personal Information subject or other legal agent of Personal Information subject.
You have the right to access the Personal Information under our control. Based on your request, we may provide a record of such Personal Information or its copy.
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information, if:
- we deal with personal information in violation of laws and regulations;
- we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
- we process personal information in violation of your agreement;
- you no longer need us to store or use this personal information; and
- we no longer provide such products or services for you.
If we decide to respond to your removal request, we will also within reasonable capacity notify other entities that obtained your Personal Information from us, including but not limited to the third-party service providers, to request that they remove the Personal Information in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or independent consent you entered into with those entities.
When such deletion is to be performed, we may not immediately remove the information in the backup system, but will remove in the time of system update.
(6)Change the scope of your authorization
(7)How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, or you require us to improve certain aspects, or you find that personal information may be leaked or that UIH has violated the laws and regulations related to the collection or use of Personal Information, you can notify us at email@example.com via written email, and contact us at 2258 Chengbei Road, Jiading District, Shanghai, China.